Do you run a school in Nigeria or you are planning to start one? Then you need a professionally designed website. In these days when parents have mobile phones and tablets, they want to be able to know what’s going on in the school where their kids are attending. You need therefore to come up with a school website design that will satisfy the need of students, Teachers and parents alike.
This write up will help you to know what to look out for when you hire a school website designer in Lagos or any part of Nigeria including Port Harcourt and Abuja. Though a school website is necessary for all categories of educational institutions: Crèche, Nursery, Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary institutions, this write up lays special emphasis on website design features of a secondary school
- An Online School Calendar.
- An Online prospectus
- Mobile Apps to provide one-touch update
- Online Payment. Pay for fees including tuition, books, uniforms etc.
- News Update-Keep parents aware of what’s going on in the school
- Social Media Integration, Let parents and students like and share your posts
- Online Library- read and download Free/paid e-books
- Registration/Login for teachers, parents and students (if tertiary)
- Location Map-use Google map to show your location
- Downloadable Forms-
Does your school website lack any of these? We’d love the opportunity to discuss your next school web design project with you. Feel free to call our studio for an informal discussion or to arrange a meeting with a member of our team. It’s time to upgrade your school’s website to a 21st century standard.