Registration for admission into Akwa Ibom State Schools of Nursing will commence on Monday 4th June and end on 29th June 2018 by 8:30am – 5pm.
Akwa Ibom State Ministry of Health announced that the registration will take place at Nursing Services Directorate, Ministry of Health Headquatres, Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat, Uyo.
Entrance Examination for 2018/2019 Schools of Nursing Admission will hold on Saturday 14th July, 2018.
Eligibility for 2018/2019 School of Nursing Admission
To be eligible for admission into Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing, candidate must:
- possess either of WASSCE, GCE or NECO with credits in English Language, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings. NB: those awaiting May/June WASSCE or NECO 2018 results can also register with testimonials from their schools.
- be age 17 years and above
Requirement for Admission into Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing 2018/2019
- Three recent passport photographs
- Original and two photocopies each of the following:
- Education Certificates – FLSC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Change of name (if applicable)
- Candidate’s age must be 17yrs and above.
- Registration and processing fees
- Registration fee
- Indigenes – N5,000
- Non-Indigene – N7,000
- Processing fee – N7,000
- Nursing and Midwifery Committee – N200
- Customized file – N300